Wednesday, March 08, 2006

CSI: Carla Bruni & Louis Bertignac - Les Froleuses



Here's one of those songs where I always wonder, would I like it as well if it was sung in English? I guess I could also ask, would I like it as well if it wasn't sung by the ravishing Carla Bruni? Okay, so Louis Bertignac is also singing (hell, it's off his album) but, truth be told, he's a little funny looking. See what I mean?

Carla:


Louis:


Fortunately I'm not faced with such difficult questions. I just get to sit back and enjoy

Carla Bruni & Louis Bertignac - Les Froleuses

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

Bertignac might be funny looking, but he was Carla Bruni's boyfriend back in the early 90's !

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know...they both..are the perfect mix, if he wasn't there, it'd be boring...if she wasn't there, it'd be empty..., mentioning the rest of the band...they sound, perfectly. the voice--unique
love bruni
celestia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home