Wednesday, July 20, 2005

solarcane summer mix

Yes, my friends, I made it. I completed the "summer mix" before summer ended! Two volumes of fun, the first being...



1. I Want You Back (Z-Trip Remix) - The Jackson 5
2. Trick Me (TM J Remix) - Kelis
3. Sunshine Of Your Love - Spanky Wilson
4. Cold Bear - The Gaturs
5. Misdemeanor - Foster Sylvers
6. One Thing (Siik Remix) - Amerie
7. Fresh Feeling - Eels
8. I Found Love (Styrofoam & Sarah Shannon Mix) - The Free Design
9. The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
10. The Music Next Door - The Lucksmiths
11. Grenoble - The Mexicos
12. Through The Looking Glass - The Libertines
13. Public Image - Public Image Ltd.
14. Candyass - The Dirtbombs
15. Dub Will Tear Us Apart - Jah Division
16. Hotel California - The Cat Empire
17. Hey Hey Shorty - Faith Boogie
18. Boomin' In Ya Jeep - Kenny Dope ft. Screechy Dan
19. Rip Rip - David Holmes
20. What Tom Said About Girls - The Blow
21. Getting To The Other Side - Hamilton Bohannon
22. Chicken Payback (Madlib Remix) - The Bees
23. For What It's Worth - Lou Rawls



1. I Love Meatballs - Phofo
2. Memo From Turner - Mick Jagger & Ry Cooder
3. Police Sweater Blood Vow - The Fiery Furnaces
4. Pour Un Ancien Ami - Lismore
5. Light My Fire - Koichi Oki
6. Giving Up - Howward Hello
7. Brigher Than Sunshine - Aqualung
8. Beautiful Close Double - Damon & Naomi
9. Girl Arms - The Coach & Four
10. Between The Lines - Sambassadeur
11. Chuy - Bunky
12. The Planeiac - Palomar
13. Call It Ours - The Legends
14. Mushaboom - Feist
15. First Sad Song - The Snow Fairies
16. Homeless Club Kids - Phofo
17. Rude Bwoy Thug Life - Ce'Cile
18. Need You Tonight - Tanya Stephens
19. Seven One Eight - Fannypack
20. He Was - Leslie Winer
21. Some Hot Lazy Day - Obadia


(Okay, so I actually made vol. 2 back in the spring but what the hell? I still like listening to it, 'specially when it's warm outside)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home